BlueSkyGuitar.com features guitar lessons, unique performances, general tips, gear reviews, and more. Here you will find quality material that is not easily found elsewhere. While there is no paywall on this site, I encourage you to contribute to my work here if you like what I do. People who contribute regularly are instrumental in bringing this site to life and allow me to continue producing lessons, arrangements, and original music for all to view. To subscribe with the PayPal button below, simply choose an amount for your monthly contribution and it will be automatically billed to you each month. You can use a credit card to subscribe and you don’t have to set up a PayPal account if you don’t want to.
To easily unsubscribe at any time, simply click the button below:
You can also manually unsubscribe via the following instructions:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
3. Click My Money, then click Update beside My preapproved payments.
4. Select the payment, and then click Cancel.
You can also become a one time supporter by contributing an amount of your choosing with the button below:
A few more notes:
* While there is no exclusive ‘subscription only’ or ‘contribution only’ content, your contributions are essential to creating and running BlueSkyGuitar, and are greatly appreciated.
* Some of the playlists featured on my YouTube channels capture performances of my own original songs as well as original arrangements/covers of songs from other artists. Think of these playlists like an ongoing album where tracks get released periodically. Please enjoy these performances and know that the support from contributors like you helps make them possible.
* You can also help by sharing your favorite posts/performances/lessons on this site, forwarding the site to your friends, or any other word of mouth. If you haven’t already, please subscribe to both Blue Sky Guitar YouTube channels:
Thank you for your time, patronage, and support!
Blue Sky Guitar 🎸